Administrators can mark things stored within Hub as Quick Links to help users access key information and tools quicker and easier, by displaying them in the feed (desktop only) and at the top of the Hub.
To do so:
- Go to the Hub section of Admin
- Locate the item that you want to mark as a Quick Link
- Click on the ⠇icon on the right-hand side of the table
- Click on Create Quick Link
- You're all done! A yellow lightning bolt will appear before the display name in the table and the Quick Link will appear on the feed page for all users in the items audience who are using either the web or desktop apps.
In order to ensure that Quick Links remain useful, we recommend a maximum of 10 Quick Links.
Quick Links are currently only accessible on the web and desktop apps but will soon also be accessible on the Blink mobile apps.