When you open Blink
The first screen you see when you open Blink on your computer or Mobile Phone has three options:
- Join my colleagues - Select this option if other people from your team are already on Blink and you need to create your own account or log back into your account.
- New company - Select this option if you're the first person from your company checking out Blink.
- Login - If you have already created your account on Blink and just want to sign back in to your account this is the option for you.
Entering your Email or Phone number
Whether you click on Join my colleagues or Login you will be taken to a screen that asks you to enter your email or phone number.
On this screen, make sure that you use the same email or phone number that you used when you created your account, and if you're using a phone number you need to include the country code at the beginning (example: +44 for the United Kingdom)
Not sure what your country calling code is? Find out here
6 digit code or password
Depending on how your organisation has set up Blink, after you've entered your email address or phone number you will either be asked to enter a 6 digit code that will be emailed to you or sent in an SMS message or you'll be asked to enter the password that you created with you set up your Blink account.
Using Google or Office 365 to log into your account
If your organisation used Google Suite or Office 365 your can connect your Blink account to these to make signing in and out of Blink even easier. These options can be switched on and off by Organisation Administrators from the Blink Admin Panel.
If you're having any issues login back into your Blink account follow these steps to rectify the problem.
1. Double-check your email or Phone number
If you've already created a Blink account, be sure to use the same email address or phone number that you used when you registered. If you were invited to join your organisation on Blink, make sure that you're using the email address or phone number that the invitation was sent to.
Make sure that you're including the international calling code at the start of your phone number.
2. Speak to one of your organisation Administrators
If you still can't login to your Blink account, you'll need to contact an Organisation Administrator. They will be able to help you log into your account by looking up whether you use your email or phone number to login.