How to create, edit or delete a Team
Blink is built on the foundation of Teams, which define what each user sees in the Feed and what they have access to in the Hub
Adding each user to a specific set of Teams ensures that they only see content that is relevant to them and their role.
Only Organisation Administrators and Content Moderators can create Teams from within the Admin portal
How to create a team
1. Go to the Admin Portal
2. Select Teams
3. Click Create Team
4. Give your new Team a name and description
5. If you'd like to add members, you can do this now too
6. Click Create
7. You can now add a Team icon/photo
NOTE: you can add/remove members, delete or edit the Team at any point
Create your Team structure before importing your users, so you can add teams to the import user template!
By creating your Team structure first, you will be able to add the Teams to your Import user template.
This will automate adding your users to the correct Teams on import, rather than manually adding them to Teams post-import.
How to edit a Team
1. Got to Teams in the Admin portal
2. Select the Team you'd like to edit
3. The image below shows how you can add members and Grant Team Admin access
We recommend you have more than one Team Admin for each Team!
How to restrict posting
You can Restrict posting to Teams. This means that only Team Admins can send Feed Posts to this Team.
1. Go the Team in the Admin portal
2. Turn on the toggle next to Restrict posting to Team
3. Click Save Changes
How to delete a Team
1. Go to the Team in the Admin portal
2. Click Delete Team
3. Read the warning pop-up - this deletion cannot be undone
4. Type in the name of the Team
5. If you wish to continue, click Yes, Delete Team
REMEMBER: once a Team is deleted, it is unrecoverable