The Blink ThousandEyes app will generate updates into a conversation whenever an action is taken in ThousandEyes.
It works using webhooks (what is a webhook?)
Getting ThousandEyes set up is therefore very straightforward. You invite the Blink ThousandEyes app to a conversation on Blink, ask it to generate you a webhook url, and then supply that to your ThousandEyes app.
Get your webhook
Open a conversation with the Blink ThousandEyes app. If the app is not in your contacts, head over into your Blink Launchpad and add it to your collection. Then open a conversation with it, or add it to one of your group chats.
When you start a new conversation with the app it will display a help card from which you can generate a webhook URL for that conversation. Press the button to do that, then copy it to your clipboard.
TIP if you need to re-generate that card for any reason, just say @ThousandEyes help and it will show you how.
Give the URL to ThousandEyes
1. Log into ThousandEyes, and select Agents > Notification Rules from the menu on the left.
2. Click the Add New Notification Rule button
3. Select the Notifications and click Configure Webhooks tab
4. Click Add New Webhook link shown in the modal
5. Paste the URL generated by the Blink ThousandEyes App in the URL field
You should now start receiving ThousandEyes alerts in Blink.