The Blink Target Process app will generate updates into a conversation whenever an action is taken in Target Process.
It works using webhooks (what is a webhook?)
Getting Target Process set up is therefore very straightforward. You invite the Blink Target Process app to a conversation on Blink, ask it to generate you a webhook url, and then supply that to your Target Process app.
Get your webhook
Open a conversation with the Blink Target Process app. If the app is not in your contacts, head over into your Blink Launchpad and add it to your collection. Then open a conversation with it, or add it to one of your group chats.
When you start a new conversation with the app it will display a help card from which you can generate a webhook URL for that conversation. Press the button to do that, then copy it to your clipboard.
TIP if you need to re-generate that card for any reason, just say @Target Process help and it will show you how.
Give the URL to Target Process
1. Login to Target Process and head over to Settings → Plugins → Web Hooks → Add Profile.
2. Switch to Blink and generate a webhook url by pressing the Generate Webhook button that is provided by the help card
3. Go back to the Target Process Webhook profile page and paste in the webhook url provided by the Blink Target Process App
3. For Trigger on events, select Create and Update
4. For Trigger on entities, select Feature, UserStory, Task and Bug
You should now start receiving notifications in Blink for any of the Target Process events that are triggered.
Note: We currently support the following events and entities
- Events: Created, Updated
- Entities: Feature, User Story, Task, Bug