As an Organisation Administrator, you can customise the look and feel of Blink to match your company's brand from Company Page of the Blink Admin panel. This page will guide you through this simple process.
How to change colours
In the Colours section, You can modify the colour scheme using the pop-up colour chooser, or by typing your own Hex or RGB code.
- Start off by updating your Brand Colour
The Brand colour is used for the background of the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the Blink web and desktop app and for the top bar at the top of our mobile apps.
- Brand Text Colour
This will colour the icons and labels that sit on top of the Brand colour and so we suggest using Black (Hex = 000000) if your brand colour is light or White (Hex = ffffff) if your brand colour is dark
- Brand Accent
This is used to highlight certain actions and important information in the apps.
- Once you've selected the perfect colour scheme for your organisation, press the save button at the bottom of the page and refresh the app to see your new colour scheme.
If you're not sure what to type, this converter will help you find the correct code https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_converter.asp
How to add your logo, icon and replace the cover photo
In the Images section, You can add a selection of brand assets to further customise the look and feel of Blink.
The Cover photo is used at the top of the Feed on the Blink web, desktop and mobile apps.
- Click on the Camera Icon that sits in the bottom right-hand corner of the Cover photo box.
- Find the photo that you would like and click open.
- Once you've selected your new Cover Photo, press the save button at the bottom of the page and refresh the app to see your update.
You can download a photoshop template from the bottom of this article that will help you to crop your cover photo so that it works well on all desktop and mobile devices.
The Company Logo appears at the top of your mobile app. We recommend using a logo with a transparent background and at least 730px wide and 200px high. Make sure that your logo stands out when placed on top of your Cover Photo or Brand Primary Colour.
- Click on the camera icon
- Locate your companies logo
- Once you've selected your new logo, your logo should appear on the page to show you how it will look when added to the top of your feed on mobile. Press the save button at the bottom of the page and refresh the app to see your update.
The Company Icon appears at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your web and desktop app. We recommend using an icon that is 400px square.
- Click on the camera icon
- Locate your companies icon
- Once you've selected your new icon, your icon should appear on the page. Press the save button at the bottom of the page and refresh the app to see your update.