1 - Make your profile pop!
Hit the settings cog and choose Edit Profile.
- ✅ Make sure you have a profile photo, it makes you look much more pro!
- ✅ Fill in your phone number and Skype details so you can use click-to-call.
- ✅ On the Preferences tab set your notification ⏰ level and do not disturb 💤 times.
2 - Look at your teams!
Hit the Teams link in your sidebar.
- ✅ Say hello in the all company channel!
- ✅ Browse through the other teams you've been added to
- ✅ If you have a real-life team that isn't represented here, start it and invite your people!
3 - Connect with your people!
If the people you work with aren't on Blink. Invite them!
- ✅ Welcome them when they sign in, send them a message
- ✅ Add them to a team or start a private chat with some of them
4 - Connect your other accounts
Click on Integrations in your Profile to link Blink up to your other data sources.
- ✅ Connect Google, Office 365 and Dropbox to make your cloud storage searchable from Blink.
- ✅ Connect Jira and ServiceNow to return records from deep within those apps in your search results.
5 - Enjoy Blinks powerful chat features!
Use our Superpowers and other skills to build rapport and get decisions made faster.
- ✅ Forward a message to another chat for comment
- ✅ Pin your reply to a specific message so you're never taken out of context
- ✅ Highlight a message to deal with later!
- ✅ Celebrate a win with /confetti
- ✅ Get a cup of tea with /tearound
- ✅ Toss a coin with /cointoss