Create and share shortcuts with your Teams, so that resources stored elsewhere can be found easier than ever, via a desktop computer and on mobile.
Shortcuts are like the bookmarks you add in the browser or websites you add to your home screen when on your phone but also allow you to share internal resources with your team.
If you're an Organisation or Team Administrator, head over to the Admin panel to add shortcuts to internal resources and other useful websites and share them with your team so that they have easy access to everything they require to be awesome at their job.
Creating your own Shortcut
- Organisation and Team Administrators can visit admin.joinblink.com
- Click on 'Shared Content' in the navigation bar on the right
- You will now see a folder structure similar to Dropbox or your computers file system
- In the 'Add Content' box, click on Shortcut
- In the panel that slides out add the following:
- URL: This is the address of the shortcut, and usually starts with www. http:// or https://
- Display Name: This is how the shortcut will appear in your teams' Hub.
- Avatar: To help distinguish everything shared with your team, we recommend uploading a recognisable Avatar.
- If you're adding a shortcut to the root folder of Hub, then you'll need to select which team you want to share that Shortcut with. If not at the root level, the Shortcut will be shared with the team that the Parent folder is shared with.