Blink is the single super app for work.
It is the simplest way for companies to deliver integrated digital experiences to their people.
What does that mean for me?
- Blink takes the bits of data you need from all the different business apps you use and presents it to you in a single view. So you only have one place to get what you need.
- Blink lets you chat directly and in groups with anyone you work with. Make decisions and take action on your data with the people that need to see it.
Focus on your job, rather than the processes that surround it.
How is Blink different?
- It’s really pleasing to use (unlike Cisco Spark, Microsoft Teams or Email)
- There are no message or search limits, even on our free tier (unlike Slack)
- You don’t need to give out or know any phone numbers (unlike Whatsapp)
- You can connect with partners and third parties for free (unlike Slack)
- It’s for work, it’s not ‘work social’ (unlike Facebook Workplace, Jabber, Jive or Chatter)
- Blink has class leading compliance, audit and data location features (unlike anything else)
IT, Legal and HR people love it. So will you.
Blink has been built from the ground up for large enterprise businesses. It lets you leverage all your existing infrastructure and services and connect everyone in a way that that mirrors how you work.